Russia is a very unique country due to its history - from Imperial Russia, through the Soviet Era to the present day. In cities like Moscow, St. Petersburg and Kazan a great number of museums, galleries, exhibition halls are open for public visits. Especially for your groups and clients MAXIMA can turn such visits into a great event
Why Russia as a perfect destination for Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Events?
Russia is a very unique country due to its history — from Imperial Russia, through the Soviet Era to the present day. In cities like Moscow, St. Petersburg and Kazan a great number of museums, galleries, exhibition halls are open for public visits.
This gives plenty of possibilities to organize a remarkable event:
- private excursions and VIP entrances to the sights;
- exciting thematic quests or shows
- Gala dinners in the palaces which preserve the splendor of Tsar´s Russia.
- private concerts during gala-dinners with a string quartet playing masterpieces of classical music and modern tunes, jazz band with a singer or a DJ for a disco party after the dinner.
Some ideas of exclusive features for your Incentive group:
- Master-classes: painting the Russian wooden set dolls (known all over the world as “matryoshka”); master-classes of Khokhloma painting; cooking classes (Russian borsch, pelmeni making); dancing classes: from traditional Russian dances to private ballet lessons
- Private boat trip through the rivers and channels with different water routes for an hour and more. A welcome drink and dinner on board with live music (classic/ folk/ jazz etc) can be added
- Rent a train for a group or even a retro steam locomotive with the traditional Russian tea ceremony on board – the best pictures are guaranteed!
- Thematic one day tours in KGB style or inspired by the Red Army
- Visits to very special objects: a submarine, the Cold War bunker, cosmonauts training centre in the Star City
- Welcome salt-and-bread ceremony and hand crafted gifts for the clients
- ´Behind the curtain´ visits to the main theatres and possibility to visit Russian ballet academy
- Private opera or ballet night in a royal theatre