Russia is a very unique country due to its history - from Imperial Russia, through the Soviet Era to the present day. In cities like Moscow, St. Petersburg and Kazan a great number of museums, galleries, exhibition halls are open for public visits. Especially for your groups and clients MAXIMA can turn such visits into a great event
For experienced and “spoiled” travelers we offer ‘Tailor made tours’ – specially designed programs based on particular themes in different fields: architecture, literature, arts, history.
- ‘The Unknown Roads of Russian Avant-gardists’ — created for the Guggenheim museum, Bilbao, Spain,
- ‘The Constructivism and Great Museums’ — for Museum of Queen Sofia, Madrid, Spain
- ‘Modernism and Private Collections’ — for the patrons of the Thyssen-Bornemisza and Prado museums and for the private VIP collectors.
- historical tours “Imperial Russia”, “The story of the Romanov Family through the ages”, “St. Petersburg: a cradle of the revolution”;
- Russian literature tours “St. Petersburg of Dostoyevsky”, “Tolstoy and Tchekhov”,
- architectural tours “Moscow Constructivism”, “St. Petersburg: from Classic to Art Nouveau”;
- musical tours “Mariinsky and Bolshoi: Backstage and Performance”, “Tchaikovsky Tribute”
- “The city of the world religions and confessions”, “Orthodox St. Petersburg”, “Judaism in Russia”
Also we are authorized to organize visits to private art galleries and to meet their hosts – collectors of works of art.
It is important to mention that all our guides are qualified specialists in Linguistics, History and History of Arts, so they can provide you with valuable information referring to any specified topic.